Yes i know we are all very excited about this release! Battlefield 3 is said to be really pushing the benchmark in terms of spectacular graphics and even better physics engine. Using the state of the art Frostbite engine and updated destructo-scenery (yay for me) Battlefield 3 is said to get at least 60 FPS on a decent machine. (Crysis only got 43)
So what kind of specs do you need? Lets put it this way. My Alienware is probably going to throw up when things get to difficult.
Heres a guide:
- OS: Windows Vista or Windows 7
- Processor: Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or Althon X2 2.7 GHz) Although Quad core intel will be the better choice)
- RAM: 2GB…..fuck that for fo 4GB or above!
- Graphic card: DirectX 10 or 11 compatible Nvidia or AMD ATI card, ATI Radeon 3870 or higher, Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT or higher. Preferably the GTX 560 series of nVidia
- Graphics card memory: 1GB MB
- Sound card: DirectX compatible sound card
- Hard drive: 15 GB for disc version or 10 GB for digital version